- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup Glow Flow Chefs Instant Cacao Latte Blend
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (can swap for carob powder if you prefer a fudge flavor)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak dates in a medium bowl with warm water to allow them to soften for 5 minutes. Note, if your dates are already very moist, this step is not necessary.
- While the dates soften, add walnuts and remaining ingredients to a food processor and process until the mixture is finely ground.
- Add moistened, drained dates to a food processor and process until all ingredients are well combined.
- Remove the blade from food processor and scoop mixture into a bowl.
- Roll mixture into small balls with your hands. I like to place them on parchment paper so they do not stick. Note, this mixture is VERY sticky – have fun with it!
- Enjoy bliss balls at room temperature or place them in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Shop the recipe:
[use image of instant cacao latte form our products section in shopify and link to instant cacao latte product page: https://glow-flow-chefs-store.myshopify.com/products/instant-cacao-latte]