- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/3 cup pitted medjool dates, about 6
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Glow Flow Chefs Bliss Cacao Blend
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp mini white chocolate chips (can use dark chocolate)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint
- Add the almonds to a food processor and process until broken down into very small pieces.
- Add the dates and blend well.
- Add the Glow Flow Chefs cacao blend, vanilla extract. peppermint extract, and coconut oil, and sea salt. Blend for several minutes until it begins to combine. If the mixture is dense and not moving well, add a couple of drops of water.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse a few final times to combine well. Make sure not to completely process the chocolate.
- Take a small spoonful of the mixture in your hand and roll it into a ball. The coconut oil may make this messy - be forewarned! You may have to do more pushing together than actual rolling of the balls. While the balls are still warm roll them into the peppermint crumbles.
- Allow the finished balls to set in the fridge for 30 minutes or so to solidify. Enjoy!
Shop the Recipe