- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup low carb sugar substitute
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp Glow Flow Chefs Matcha Blend
- 3/8 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 5 ounces macadamia nuts chopped
- In medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and granular sweetener with a mixer. Stir in egg and vanilla extract.
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir dry mix into wet mix.
- Mix in white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of batter on silicone or parchment paper lined baking pans. Bake at 350F for 8 to 10 minutes until edges are nicely browned.
- Cool for 20 minutes.
- Store covered in refrigerator or freezer to help firm them up.
Shop the Recipe