- 3 medium overripe bananas (the ones with lots of brown spots are best)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup packed blanched fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup packed coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1/4 cup Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Spray an 8x8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add bananas, eggs and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Gently fold in wet mixture and stir until well combined. Next stir in chocolate chunks, reserving a few tablespoons.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle remaining chocolate chunks on top. Bake for 18-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Once done baking, transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes before cutting into 12 bars.
Shop the Recipe: