- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 5 drops stevia or 4 tbsp of xylitol
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Glow Flow Chefs Instant Cacao Latte Blend
- 1 tbsp brain octane oil (or MCT or coconut oil)
- In a saucepan, combine 1/2 the coconut milk, the xylitol or stevia, and gelatin. Heat over medium heat until dissolved.
- Pour the other 1/2 of the coconut milk into the blender and add the vanilla extract, cacao powder, cacao butter, and oil. Blend thoroughly.
- Add the hot coconut milk/gelatin mixture into the blender. Pulse until mixed.
- Pour the entire mixture into a large bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour to set.
Shop the Recipe: