- 6 cups popcorn (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 3-4 oz bar of dark chocolate (we suggest Theo's 70% baking bar)
- 2 cups salted cashews, chopped
- 2 tbsp Glow Flow Cacao Bliss Blend
1. Line a baking sheet, cutting board, or anything sturdy that can fit in your refrigerator or freezer with parchment paper.
2. Pop popcorn if you are making homemade.
3. Melt chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted add 2 tablespoons Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Blend and stir well to combine.
4. Add salted cashews to popcorn and shake to mix.
5. Pour popcorn and cashew mixture onto parchment paper so it is lying flat.
6. Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn mixture.
7. Place in the fridge or freezer depending on how quickly you would like to consume it.
8. Remove from the fridge or freezer and ENJOY!