- 1 can - 11.25 ounce sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 3/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Glow Flow Chefs Bliss Cacao Blend
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil
- 2 pinches sea salt or Maldon salt
- Mix all ingredients in a boiler.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and wipe with coconut oil spray to prevent sticking.
- Use a double boiler or create one yourself on your stove by filing a small saucepan half way with water and place a large, heat safe bowl on top.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and over low heat stir constantly until all the ingredients are melted together.
- Pour batter into prepared dish, using a spatula to scrape down the bowl.
- Top fudge with salt.
- Place in freezer for an hour to set before cutting.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 - 3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Shop the Recipe: