- ½ cup almond butter (can sub for peanut butter, sunflower seed butter or another nut/seed butter of your choice)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- 8 to 10 drops liquid stevia (can sub 2 tablespoons maple syrup)
- Sea salt (to sprinkle on top)
- 1 tbsp collagen powder (optional for a little protein boost)
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave safe boil or over the stovetop.
- Whisk in the cacao powder and stevia.
- Add almond butter.
- Divide mixture among wells of an ice cub tray or silicone molds (do not fill to the top) and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for 20 minutes, then turn out of the ice cube tray and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer for a treat!
Shop the Recipe: