- 1 stick Kerrygold butter
- 1 bag Dandies Classic Vanilla Flavor Air-Puffed marshmallows
- 2 bars 50% or more dark chocolate
- 2 boxes Pamela's Honey Graham Crackers
- 1/4 cup Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan with coconut oil
- In a medium bowl break graham crackers into pieces with hands
- In another medium bowl break chocolate into pieces with hands
- Heat butter in pot (double broiler) if you have.
- Add 3/4 marshmallows. Keep 1/3 marshmallow out. Stir to combine butter and marshmallows until mixture is combined and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- Add half of graham crackers. Keep other half in bowl. Sift to combine.
- Add chocolate. Sift to combine
- Now, add mixture to a big glass bowl. Add in remaining marshmallows and gently sift. Add in graham crackers and gently sift
- Pour mixture into baking pan and push down with fingers
- Place in fridge for 30 plus minutes then cut into squares
Shop the recipe: