Paleo ~ Gluten-Free ~ Dairy-Free
- 2 large eggs
1/2 cup monk fruit or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp powder
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
6 tablespoons @glowflowchefs cacao bliss blend
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 -3 small medium zucchini peeled and shredded (squeeze water out with paper towel. Will be about 2 cups packed)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a loaf pan or baking tray (depending on how thick you want the bread) with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut oil, tahini, monk fruit, eggs and vanilla until well combined and smooth.
- Add the almond flour mixture to the coconut oil mixture and combine.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini, then the chocolate chunks.
- Transfer batter to the parchment lined pan or tray and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes before removing the bread from the pan.
Shop the Recipe: