- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup your milk of choice (we use almond, coconut or oat milk)
- 2 tbsp Glow Flow Chefs Matcha Latte blend
- 1/4 cup organic fresh blueberries
- Place all ingredients into a large glass container and mix until combined.
- Cover the glass container with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight. Toppings can be added the night before or prior to serving.
- Uncover and enjoy the following morning. It it is thicker than you desire, add a little milk to thin it out. Enjoy!
- *Pro tip: Prepare a container of Glow Flow Chefs matcha latte to keep in the fridge. This is a great idea so you can have iced matcha latte whenever you desire or have it ready to heat up at any time. You can also use it for recipes, as we are suggesting here. If you go this route, use 1/2 cup of already prepared GFC Matcha latte as your milk. To make a batch of GFC matcha latte for the fridge: 4 tbsp GFC matcha latte blend + 8 oz of milk of choice + 8 oz of water; combine well.
Shop the Recipe